Go the extra step by providing the very best recipe themes that deliver cream of the crop design and functionality for your users to interact with recipe features they desire. Set up your site using themes that manage the display and layout of how your pages and posts look and function. Here are some of the best premium recipe themes for WordPress.
- Recipe – WP Theme For Recipes – Touted as being the fastest recipe theme available, Recipe gets straight to the meat of what is important to food bloggers. It offers a rating system, advanced search features, and Google rich snippets to get your users’ mouths watering. Offer front end submission with a review, member profiles, and social logins on this fully responsive, ready-for-any screen or mobile device theme. Users check boxes for recipe ingredients and immediately see all of the recipe information they crave, from steps with checkboxes, descriptions, nutrition information, categories, cuisines, and the ability to print, like, and amazing food pictures, image galleries, or video. Set it up easily and quickly, selecting from 200 font icons or your choice of custom made icons, using tons of shortcodes.
- Basil Recipes – A Recipe-Powered WordPress Theme – Offer mobile-optimized full-screen mode to your users, a unique recipe slider to display your favorite recipes, clickable timers, nutrition facts displayed, a customized search bar, complete with member profiles, a custom login registration form, video support to embed and link YouTube, Vimeo, or your own video, and WooCommerce integration. Allow users to submit recipes through the front-end submission feature that you turn on or off. Set up easily with the drag and drop recipe builder, and choose from ten recipe layouts.
- Recipes WordPress Theme – Members set up their profile and then log in to rate recipes, add recipes to your personal favorites, and submit recipes that you monitor as the administrator. Add recipes to posts, link recipes to other web sites, sort by date, title, rating, the number of ingredients, or total time. Search by keywords, and sort your search results. The theme loads fast with the lazy loaded thumbnails, while it includes Metadata for prep time, cook time, servings, and ingredients with amounts. It comes with full support for recipe microformats and recipe view on Google Search. Set up to display with unlimited color schemes, accent colors that easily customize, custom widgets to spotlight top rated or recent recipes, and built-in ad placements that allow you to insert ads inside the Theme Options panel. It is fully responsive, retina supported, translation ready, SEO friendly, with clean code and comprehensive documentation as well as demo content and child theme included
- Chow – Recipe & Food WordPress Theme – Share all of your cooking tips and recipes with an interested audience who will be able to interact with your site, submit recipes, review, create recipes, and favorite posts for registered or anonymous users. Set up to appeal to the genuine culinary crowd, this theme allows schema.org support, which means search engines welcome it, fully responsive design, with multiple layout options, advanced search possibilities, WooCommerce integration, and amazingly mouth-watering Google Recipe View. The theme comes with FoodiePress Recipe Editor plugin that allows you to create and manage recipe data, customize layouts and recipe templates, select print styles, and allow advanced search features in WordPress.
- CookingPress – Recipe & Food WordPress theme – Share recipes and cooking tips with a growing audience. Use this fantastic recipe creator that provides advanced search by ingredients features on its fully responsive design, making it perfect for any mobile or desktop screen. It also offers WooCommerce and multiple layouts and the possibility of creating your own layout to make your receipts stand out. The theme comes with full schema.org support and offers Recipe and Google Recipe View with localization. It uses HTML5 and CSS3 with shortcodes and page templates making it perfect for both the non-coder or the computer expert. Display posts in grid view, excerpts or full posts, in a left or right sidebar, or with CodaSlider and FlexSlider choices. Decide which post-Meta elements appear on the post, and select custom color schemes and fonts.
- SocialChef – Social Recipe WordPress Theme – What good is a recipe theme if nobody sees it. SocialChef allows you to create beautiful recipe presentations that are optimized to use on any device and search engine compatible, giving you the best possibilities of having your recipes enjoyed by a wide audience. It uses a clean, sleek, modern design with a fully responsive layout. It is translation and WPML ready, BuddyPress and bbPress integrated, with WooCommerce support. The theme offers front-end recipe submissions, advanced search, and extensive layout, color and font options.
- Culinier – Food & Recipe WordPress Theme – Build your own community recipe site in a matter of minutes with drag and drop shortcodes, and with one click import sample data. Foodies come together at this responsive and retina-ready food and recipe-based theme. It is perfect for sharing recipes on a restaurant, cafe’ or food blogger sites. It offers an extremely powerful recipe management assortment of tools to build in ingredients, directions, nutrition, advanced search filters, and front-end submissions. Offer a bookmark and recipe review system in a grid or masonry layout.
- Talisa – Food Recipes WordPress Theme – Translate to any language, and offer users front-end recipe posting and the ability to favorite recipes with this fully responsive and retina ready theme. The theme comes with a detailed help file and is easy to customize with Photoshop files included. Users bookmark or favorite recipes and then save them to their profile page. The theme is built using HTML5 Boilerplate, so set it up quickly and easily with unlimited color scheme choices.
- Food & Cook – Multipurpose Food Recipe WP Theme – Complete your food blog with this theme that makes it easy to share recipes and cooking tips. It offers a beautiful, clean design that displays amazing images in a wide selection of layout options and unlimited color choices. Build your own shop and customized look, and even design your custom 404 Page. Embed any video format on this WooCommerce supported theme that looks great on any device and supports Google Microdata and Google Fonts.
- Delicioso WP Recipes Theme – Easily create your own recipe site with custom widgets, unlimited sidebar, and a theme options panel. Add ingredients, recipe images, cooking time, and tips. The theme comes with your choice of 4 different layouts, custom widgets, PNG source files included and layered Fireworks PNG files. Allow users to bookmark favorites. It comes with 9 custom widgets and fully widgetized footer and sidebars. The theme offers Breadcrumbs integration, unlimited sidebars from Woo Sidebars, unbranded theme options panel, switchable left and right sidebars, a sitemap, bookmarks and full-width page template, and the ability to change the layout on all main pages.
Setup, create, and invite users to interact with your recipe page. These themes are fantastic for food bloggers, those in the restaurant industry, or anyone who enjoys good food. Choose your favorite premium theme and get the help and support you’re looking for in creating beautifully amazing images and recipes cooks can use.